Saturday, September 19, 2015

Racing So Hard You Know It Won't Last

Just a quick post to let you know I am still alive - just getting killed in a school placement. But I will be done in a week, so yay!

Meanwhile, here's how I look roughly everyday when I am not in my school clothes (white collared shirt, black pants, Adidas sneakers)


Yes, I have been the victim of that annoying thing called Winter Weight Gain. But hopefully I will lose it this Spring.

My baseball tee is from that wonderful quirky Melbourne-brand we all love, Pho Sizzle Threads. Their Lollygaggers capsule collection is probably my most favourite collection to date.

Jeans, you're familiar with. I have worn this to death in my OOTDs. Getting the most use out of it before I start wearing my favourite jeans cut - flares and bootcuts!

And of course, the current loves of my life - the Nike Air Max 90 Reverse Infrared and Infrared. I'm wearing the Reverse Infrared in the OOTD post but I can't decide yet which one I like more. Both are massively cool.


I'm undoubtedly in a sneakers phase this Winter/Spring, that I hardly wear my Dr. Martens nowadays. 

So that's it for now. Short and sweet. I will be back soon - hopefully unscathed!

1 comment:

  1. awww, so nice to hear your lovely words about PHO sizzle. I love The Lollygaggers collection too :D

    ReplyDelete