Sunday, January 25, 2015

Oh My Dreams, It's Never Quite As It Seems

I used to cringe at this word, lemming. It was used in the movie Never Been Kissed by Aldys, the character played by Leelee Sobieski, in reference to high school kids who had not originally and who did what they were told. I just didn't like the sound of that word.
Another definition of lemming which started in the late '90s is, in the words of Urban Dictionary, "a purchase/wished-for-item which results from reading an enthusiastic post about a new fabulous product. Overcome by compulsion, readers follow like lemmings diving off a cliff."
So this is my lemming list for the week. Just because I want to annoy myself.

ASOS Curve Top with Hoes Before Bros Print
Not to wear outside, but for lounging around the house this will be perfect!

Forever New Pria Belted Full Skirt Coat
Incredibly pretty, but I need another coat like I need a hole in my head.

Forever New Tammy Parka. It comes in stone, too.
Full disclosure: I have the Tammy in navy. I know, I know, FRUGAL 2015, but I had store credit, and a 15% off new season purchase voucher.

Dotti Red Check Frill Hem Dress
What's worse than a sleeveless dress? A cap-sleeved one! I mean, yeah, that helps me hide my arms. *rolls eyes* But the peter pan collar and the plaid haunt me. I'm a sucker for anything tartan.

Dr. Martens 1461 Classic Oxford Black
I don't have oxford Dr. Martens. This is $128 down from $170. Yes? Please say yes.


Dr. Martens Yellow Vintage Daisy. Image from Schuh.
This one I might get if the price goes down further. Or do I get it now? It's on sale for $198 from $250. I have the Mini Tydee, and right now, it does not get the love that it deserves. Maybe one pair of floral boots is enough. #Frugal2015

ASOS Curve Exclusive Swim Dress in Grafitti Heart Print
This looks like a regular dress! I love the heart print! So annoyingly cheesy. ♥♥♥


























1 comment: