Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Here They Come, The Beautiful Ones - A Photobomb (Heidi Klum in Melbourne Part II)

Ok, so I knew that I was a part of a selfie but I did not know the owners of the camera used. Well, actually, more like I photobombed a selfie - I saw myself in the camera when it was being taken.
I had a strong feeling it was going to be posted in Instagram so I've basically been waiting and checking #HeidiAtMyer since yesterday. Heidi posted a picture and I saw my hair, the video with my hair/backpack at 1:25, but not the picture I was waiting for.
Today, when I clicked the #HeidiAtMyer hashtag I saw Heidi's selfie with two asian girls and I immediately recognised them to be the owners of the cellphone used.
Lo and behold - there I was! Well, ok, my lips, hands, parka, and nose, but still!

So I left an IG message to Lyena_FHL and asked if I could get a copy of the original picture and gave her my email address. Lyena immediately responded and emailed the pictures to me.
So I was minding my own business while they were taking a selfie...

But then I looked up and was surprised to see myself in the phone's screen

Thank you very much, Lyena_fhl!

And again - Auf Wiedersehen!









No comments:

Post a Comment