Monday, December 1, 2014

Quick Yay or Nay?

I do no own any article of clothing with this print. Is this tribal? Or paisley? (Ok, did some quick googling and found out this is tribal - both prints look really confusing to me, and truth be told, I'm not drawn to any of them, and also to animal prints. Give me polkadots, hearts, and fruits all the time!)

However, I just really want a light, airy cover-up to put over singlets (normally I'd say tank top, but hey, I'm a pseudo-Aussie now) and wear with shorts - this Melbourne heat is unbearable! This is the only one I found that was not in an earthy colour (all shades of brown + warm colours do not suit me).

Plus this is on sale for $10 at Valley Girl Emporium. This is a size AU12.

Actually, the whole store - a Valley Girl - TEMT collaboration - is on sale right now. Everything 50% off! The sale was supposed to be just during the store opening, but the staff told me earlier it will go on until further notice. If you're not so fussy about clothes, it's a good place to stock up on your everyday cardigans - some go as low as $5/cardi!

A closer (cleavage-less) look.

Full-length mirror at Valley Girl Melbourne Emporium. Fit and Flare Dress from Little Lies Clothing - bought on sale for $15, yay! size AU14 - a bit loose on me. Thump Footbed sandals from Forever New, size 41. Sling bag from Dangerfield. Shoppers bag from Topshop.

So, is it yay or nay?

No comments:

Post a Comment