Monday, December 8, 2014

Quick GP Visit OOTD

What I wore to my visit to my GP today:


Quilted top from Dotti, size Large. The only thing I don't like about this top are the sleeves - they emphasize my big arms. But I like the length. It's made of a somewhat thick material though, like a thick scuba fabric. For $5.95, I really shouldn't complain. :)
Jeggings from American Eagle Outfitters, size US12. My ultimate favourite brand for denim. Sadly, they do not have presence in Australia. Very soft fabric. So comfy.
And of course, my favourite sling bag from Dangerfield. I was actually debating against myself if I was going to get this. I came back and left so many times but in the end, decided to fork the money (it was, I think, $25 down from $40 or so - from the Clear It Melbourne Central store.
I really should take a closer pic of my very cute watermelon knotted headband from Kmart. This was my second most expensive purchase yesterday, for $5. I got a $3 floral scuba crop top on clearance, $2 mispriced skater skirt ($10, but the check out girl gave it to me for the wrong price), and $7 polkadot skater skirt on clearance.
Oh, and I found this very nice blazer from Zara. Decided against buying it because I don't need it. But it's very cute. Zara at Bourke St has it in black, ecru, and yellow as of this morning. They go up to XL.


I'm wearing Large in this picture. So the XL should fit 14+.
So that's it for now. I'm pooped - after the GP visit, I made food for the week: baked chicken ala KFC (they didn't taste like KFC though), salami/olives/tomato/caper pizza with almond/flaxmeal/psyllium husk, coconut flour brownies, and cauliflower/chicken frittata.
Goodnight! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment