Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Midi Skirt? Me?

So I caved and bought this skirt.
Now I have a whole new problem - what top do I wear?
Now I am apple-shaped - actually, more like refrigerator-shaped, since I do not have small arms and big boobs like apple-shaped girls do. I am usually a full size larger up top, but most of it is my torso.
Because of the shape of the skirt, I reckoned it should be something fitted. So I tried this at the Melbourne Central store. Size AU14.


It shows every fold of my body, but that's what spandex does, doesn't it?
I also tried a cut-out cropped top from TEMT which I bought during the opening of Valley Girl/TEMT Melbourne Emporium. Size XL (They're still on sale, 50% off everything, as of today.)


What do you think? Which top look better? Or do I just give up my dream of wearing midi skirts and stick to tried-and-tested short skater skirts?









No comments:

Post a Comment