Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

It's December 25, and so far, it's been a quiet day in our Melbourne cocoon. We have been spending the day bumming around and holed at home since both sides of our family are in another continent.
I've been watching chick flicks - Bridesmaid, The Heat (yes, I've adored Melissa McCarthy eversince she played Sookie St James in Gilmore Girls where she wore those adorable outfits) and eating spaghetti bolognese and baked chicken drumsticks (mine - The Guru is not as carnivorous). He, on the other hand, is catching up on Quora (we're both hooked, but he's more addicted) and studying/programming - he's one of the lucky few whose work is their passion and entertainment.
I don't know what exactly I did to deserve quite possibly the most amazing guy in the world but everyday I am thankful for this blessing.
Here's me in my favourite under $5 Valley Girl cobalt top and Kmart watermelon headband (and dirty kitchen, but pretend you don't see that!) wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas!


Does the top go with my Brianna Midi Prom Skirt from Forever New?
Tomorrow we are going to brave our first ever Boxing Day. We plan to buy some new non-stick cooking pans. Oh, and I should stay away from clothes stores! Unless of course I see some fit-and-flare cobalt dresses...(I am definitely in a cobalt phase!)









No comments:

Post a Comment