As an attempt to get back into blogging, I am stealing Megan's 2015 Year In Review questions.
1. What did you do in 2015 that you have never done before?
Become a Medical Receptionist!
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolution, and will you make more for 2016?
I don't remember what my 2015 resolution was, exactly, but I think it must be to get down to my ideal weight. And no, it didn't happen, and I even gained 10kg on top of my weight.
For 2016, I hope to lose the 10kg, and hopefully another 10kg after that. Wish me luck.
Also, I will avoid being a sounding board to emotional vampires.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
I have a new niece - Sophia! And my friend Karolina gave birth to Emilie.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
I did not get out of awesome Australia this year.
6. What would you like to have in 2016 that you lacked in 2015?
I wish that I get to travel this year.
7. What date from 2015 will remain etched in your memory?
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting into my dream university.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Something that happened in November. I won't elaborate, but it did make me realise I am not *that* smart.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
This back scratcher, hands down.
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
The Guru's. Always.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Not depressed, but I realised if a person keeps pushing you out of his life, then maybe he does not want you in his life. And you should respect that by letting go, no matter how much your friendship means to you.
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2015?
Nothing in particular.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
happier or sadder? happier
thinner or fatter? fatter by 10kgs!
richer or poorer? probably richer because I at least have a casual job now
18. What do you wish you had done more of?
19. What do you wish you had done less of?
Listen to people complain about their jobs/lives.
20. How did you spend your Christmas?
I slept through Christmas eve, and then spent Christmas day indoors, vegging, watching tv, and stuffing my face.
21. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
22. Did you fall inlove in 2015?
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favourite TV program?
Big Bang Theory, hands down. But 2015 was the year I discovered Shameless and Orange is the New Black.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I don't hate anyone.
26. What was the best book you read?
I still have not finished it, but it's this book.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
This awesome Melbourne band.
28. What did you want and get?
A postgraduate CSP spot in my dream university which, according to the course coordinator, is extremely difficult to get because "there are only a few CSP places in the course – and you need extraordinary entry marks (above 90%) to get one."
And on a shallow note, this jacket.
29. What was your favourite film of this year?
I didn't think I'd enjoy Star Wars, but I did.
30. What did you do on your birthday?
Lunch at Epocha.
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If I didn't suck at that attempt I made in November.
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2015?
Simple. Basic. Black. Uniqlo.
33. What kept you sane?
34. Which celebrity or public figure did you fancy the most?
I became a fan of JoWaPao last year.
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
36. Who did you miss?
The friend I had to let go.
37. Who was the best new person you met?
I can't think of anyone.
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2015?
Focus on your own shit.
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year
Ikaw lang ang aking mahal
Ang pag-ibig mo'y aking kailangan
Pag-ibig na walang hangganan
Ang aking tunay na nararamdaman...